We are in the process of partnering on state-wide initiatives to implement various levels of engagement for peer support and programs to support wellbeing, both at the individual and the organizational level. Stay tuned!
Past the Pandemic will offer registration at two different levels.
Past the Pandemic: Coping in COVID
This is our most popular program and is offered in collaboration with ECHO Colorado.
- Participants will recognize the centrality of social connectedness to manage the COVID-19 crisis.
- Participants will understand the use of the Stress Continuum model as a self-awareness tool.
- Participants will learn to utilize tools to mitigate stress injury impact, such as Individualized Resiliency Planning, “Battery charges”, effective communication skills, and mindfulness practices.
- Participants will feel supported by the ECHO series and Past the Pandemic communities and have access to the Well-Being Support Line for additional mental health support.
This series offers health care providers and other staff working in health care settings strategies to name, normalize, and validate worries and experiences during this pandemic and beyond. Each topic will have self-paced video modules providing helpful, tangible tools in a psychoeducational format. By understanding stress along a continuum, participants will learn how to manage stress and loss, increase capacity to prevent burnout, elevate connectedness and mindfulness, and promote self-efficacy and quality patient care.
During each session, mental health clinicians will show video presentations from experts on each topic providing helpful, tangible tools in a psychoeducational format, with opportunities for integration of material and connection with other health care workers. Participants will also have access to the Past the Pandemic website with these video modules and additional resources, including a Toolkit.
The Past the Pandemic Toolkit is a self-paced PDF document. It was built to accompany this series with additional exercises, worksheets, and opportunities for reflection and a rich resource list with active links. It is meant to be a guide to use alongside the video modules, but it can also be shared with others in your teams and organizations to spread knowledge, as it is a self-explanatory resource.
Past the Pandemic: Coping in COVID registration will allow access to:
- 6 weeks of Asynchronous self-paced video content with opportunity to attend Live sessions to discuss and view modules.
- Past the Pandemic Toolkit with worksheets, material and resources
- Ongoing support from the Past the Pandemic community, including weekly Resource Rooms
- Utilization of Department of Psychiatry resources such as the Well-Being Support Line to seek additional mental health support.
Please click below to register for this program. You will be directed to the ECHO Colorado page and will need to create an account to register.
Past the Pandemic: Coping in COVID Canvas course
This course is an asynchronous, self-paced offering, giving you an ability to access the content in your own time. It offers the same curriculum as original Coping in COVID program above, but without a live session commitment. **Coming soon: Supplemental Module for Team Leaders!**
This course offers health care providers and other staff working in health care settings strategies to name, normalize, and validate worries and experiences during this pandemic and beyond. Each topic will have self-paced video modules providing helpful, tangible tools in a psychoeducational format. By understanding stress along a continuum, participants will learn how to manage stress and loss, increase capacity to prevent burnout, elevate connectedness and mindfulness, and promote self-efficacy and quality patient care.
The Goals of this course are to...
- Recognize signs and symptoms of burnout
- Prevent impact of stress injury
- Build competence in responding to stress in the Pandemic and beyond
- Learn tools and strategies to bring back to your teams & promote self-efficacy in the work place.
Upon registering, you will receive an invitation to participate in this course. Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion as an Ambassador of Wellbeing in the Work Place!
Upon completing any of the above programs, you will be invited to participate in ongoing Resource Rooms and join the Past the Pandemic community to support one another with a common language and share initiatives.
Thank you for your interest. We hope to see you in one of our programs soon!